Objective: Use informational tutorials in order to create your first practice PowToon presentation.
1. Introduction to PowToon
During your modules you will create a mini-movie to present to the class that includes:
Objective: Identify skills used in classmates' practice PowToon in order to evaluate their work.
1. Conference with teacher about topic idea (bring brainstorm)
Objective: Plan PowToon presentation using the storyboard template.
Warm Up: Typing Practice (We will take typing test Friday)
1. Finish Presentations
2. Watch Storyboarding
3. Classtime to work on Storyboards
Objective: Plan a good introduction with an attention grabber and explanation of topic.
1. Review our 1st Slide: Attention Grabber and Explanation
Objective: Finish and plan storyboard in order to guide you.
1. Storyboards: Conference with your teacher before you begin.
2. PowToons: Review and refine your presentation creation skills
Objective: Critique présentations, and identify the 4 principles of design.
1. What makes a good presentation: (Tips)
Objective: Work on PowToons assignment
1. Work Time: Work on your powtoon video. Remember to include the principles of design:
Objective: Finish PowToon Assignment
1. Overview of Rubric
Objective: Peer and self evaluation of 1st draft of PowToon animated video.
1. Review Rubric (modified checklist)
2. WorkTime: Work on PowToon video for 1st half of class
3. Peer Evaluation: Watch peer video and give constructive feedback
Objective: Peer and self evaluate 1st draft of PowToon video. Modify work based on feedback given.
1. Finish evaluation classmates PowToon
3. Modify your PowToon animated video based on the feedback given.
Objective: Self Reflect on Project
1. Watch Video for final adjustments
Objective: Reflect on learning
1. Discussion: Ways to communicate a message.